Monday, August 31, 2009

I'M NOT TRYING TO...

I’m not trying to make heaven; I’m already sitted in Christ in heaven.
I’m not trying to die to sin; I already died on the cross.
I’m not trying to be holy, God’s temple is holy, and that’s what I am.
I’m not trying to please God, Jesus has satisfied Him.
I’m not trying to get power; the Holy Spirit is my power.
I’m not trying to fast all day; the bridegroom is still with me.
I’m not trying to be free from the devil; I’ve already been delivered from the power of darkness.
I’m not a "wanna be". I AM. JESUS MADE ME!
I’ve arrived into my place of inheritance in Christ Jesus, where I prosper and all my needs are met!
Thank you Jesus.

3 comments:

Kat said...

Amen! We already have what He died to give us and we already are the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus.

Paul Spencer said...

Amen! We are complete in Christ's finished work. No more trying to become - we already are.

Unknown said...

For by grace are we saved. We have all d benefits of redemption, Halleluyah!